You can download a free PDF of this book from Usborne themselves!
Way, way back in 1984 the good folk at Usborne brought out a book of source code for weird computer games. It told you how they worked so you could alter them and make your own – learning programming whilst playing weird games! But what did these example programs actually play like…?
The answer is, unsurprisingly, “not great.”
So let’s have a look at Tower of Terror, Skulls of the Pyramid, Monster Wrestling, Jaws, Flying Witches, and Micropuzzle. And try not to be too judemental because HEY THEY’RE FOR THE KIDS TO LEARN INNIT
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)
- Helga & Floria Skills Analysis! | Brave Nine