Procedurally generated content seems like a really appealing route for a lot of indie developers–it’s what AAA game studios are doing, and it seems to protect game balance! But often times it’s worth the extra effort to craft a few handmade pieces, even at the risk of “breaking” the game.
Subscribe to Extra Credits for more episodes every Wednesday!
This video is brought to you by Cheddar, who recently launched their YouTube channel and are making videos that cover business, technology, media, and news but without the boring parts.
Video on the origin of microtransactions:
Get your Extra Credits gear at the store!
Thanks for participating in this week’s discussion! We want you to be aware of our community posting guidelines so that we can have high-quality conversations:
Contribute community subtitles to Extra Credits:
Talk to us on Twitter (@ExtraCreditz):
Follow us on Facebook:
Get our list of recommended games on Steam:
Would you like James to speak at your school or organization? For info, contact us at: email@example.com
♪ Intro Music: “Penguin Cap” by CarboHydroM
♪ Outro Music: “Punk Hairdo Kid”
by HyperDuck Soundworks
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm đánh bạch thủ lô xiên hiệu quả và chính xác
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)