Level! That is all I thought about when I started this video. Shoot The Moon needs to be on a level surface.
Buy Here ▶
Lucky Penny Thoughts: I had to get the game level before I started the video! That was all I kept thinking about. It took about 20 minutes to set my table legs and to level the table in both directions. I had not played this game in a very long time so I wanted to practice before I made the video. I would say I put about an hour of practice prior to starting. Once I got the hang of it, I started! As you can see from the video, I went over the leveling steps and kept the levels in the video so there is no confusion about my set-up. I was able to Shoot The Moon and achieve the 5000 score pretty consistent.
▶▶ Product Info
1940’s Game – Shoot The Moon
▶▶ Watch More Videos
Vintage Toys & Games:
Vintage 1956 Yahtzee Family Dice Game:
Vintage 1963 Clue Detective Game:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)
- Helga & Floria Skills Analysis! | Brave Nine