This is Ninjato: Shinobi Simulator. I’ve been a fan of Tenchu for years so I’m working on my own Ninja VR game to fill the void until something better comes along. Sadless Sekiro didn’t fill the longing I had for a stealth game. Instead it was action oriented similar to Ninja Gaiden & others.
I’m currently working on a short prototype to test basic mechanics, movement and testing collisions for wearable clothing and usable items. While still pretty rough since it’s only a few months in, things are slowly starting to come together.
I can now equip gear, and snap weapons to the player. Plus starting to mess with the throwing mechanic even though it doesn’t work quite right yet. Would love to replace those medieval dummies in the basement, but they work fine for testing animations and collisions.
For development I’m using Unity, the Oculus Quest, and VRTK for controls, movement and interactions. Got alot of work cut out for me this year!
If anyone has any ideas they’d like me to try to include in this game, let me know!!!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 5 Best Gay Dating Apps 2019 [Most Popular Gay Hookup Apps]
- REALISTIC MINECRAFT IN REAL LIFE! – Minecraft IRL Animations / In Real Life Minecraft Animations
- Loa Aego 3 chuyên dùng xem phim nghe nhạc và chơi Game -Hotline tư vấn khách hàng 0985983887
- Midway KICKMAN Arcade Game Pac-Man Cameo – Cabaret Cabinet – Gameplay, Overview, Music!
- Dodgeball with One Direction