This is Ninjato: Shinobi Simulator. I’ve been a fan of Tenchu for years so I’m working on my own Ninja VR game to fill the void until something better comes along. Sadless Sekiro didn’t fill the longing I had for a stealth game. Instead it was action oriented similar to Ninja Gaiden & others.
I’m currently working on a short prototype to test basic mechanics, movement and testing collisions for wearable clothing and usable items. While still pretty rough since it’s only a few months in, things are slowly starting to come together.
I can now equip gear, and snap weapons to the player. Plus starting to mess with the throwing mechanic even though it doesn’t work quite right yet. Would love to replace those medieval dummies in the basement, but they work fine for testing animations and collisions.
For development I’m using Unity, the Oculus Quest, and VRTK for controls, movement and interactions. Got alot of work cut out for me this year!
If anyone has any ideas they’d like me to try to include in this game, let me know!!!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm đánh bạch thủ lô xiên hiệu quả và chính xác
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)