Where the IBM/Windows gamers had Doom, Mac gamers had Marathon. It’s a first-person shooter developed by Bungie, and it spawned two sequels. At the time, it was phenomenal… for Mac gamers. For Windows/DOS gamers… not so much. Still, it’s definitely worth taking a look at for history’s sake, especially since the trilogy’s freeware now.
To play these games on Windows, you’ll need to first download AlephOne here:
Then you’ll need to download the game files here (under “A1/SDL FILES FOR WINDOWS”):
Install instructions for Windows are here:
For Macs, you just need to download the normal Marathon files and play them like you would any other Mac game.
You can join my official Steam group here:
You can follow me on Twitter here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Uzbek askari 🇺🇿 game uzbekistan
- [Vinesauce] Vinny – Cosmi Software: 300 Arcade Classics (part 2)
- Ica | HD Hách game Ica mới nhất 2019.. Hách 1 lần không cần hách lần hai.. Thành công 99.999%
- *SKIPPY* NEW Character Gameplay || Zooba
- Blitzcrank's Poro Roundup – LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MOBILE GAME! (iPhone Gameplay Video)