Where the IBM/Windows gamers had Doom, Mac gamers had Marathon. It’s a first-person shooter developed by Bungie, and it spawned two sequels. At the time, it was phenomenal… for Mac gamers. For Windows/DOS gamers… not so much. Still, it’s definitely worth taking a look at for history’s sake, especially since the trilogy’s freeware now.
To play these games on Windows, you’ll need to first download AlephOne here:
Then you’ll need to download the game files here (under “A1/SDL FILES FOR WINDOWS”):
Install instructions for Windows are here:
For Macs, you just need to download the normal Marathon files and play them like you would any other Mac game.
You can join my official Steam group here:
You can follow me on Twitter here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm đánh bạch thủ lô xiên hiệu quả và chính xác
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)