Japanese artist Hajime Isayama’s Attack on Titan series of graphic novels has made him a global best-seller and a cult figure.
His dystopian vision of man-eating giants stalking humanity has now been made into a big-budget live action film.
In an exclusive interview with the BBC, the reclusive artist revealed his inspiration, and how he nearly gave up after publishers told him he was not good enough. Film footage courtesy of Hajime Isayama, Kodansha/Attack on Titan Production Committee
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)
- Helga & Floria Skills Analysis! | Brave Nine