World’s Most Dangerous Roads: Deadliest Journeys in Bolivia in 2007 (The very first episode of the series)
Criss-crossing the valleys of Bolivia, hundreds of metres above the ground, is a network of makeshift cables. Clinging onto these cables, coca growers whizz across the mountains, transporting their harvest. Should they slip or the aged cables snap, they face certain death. Once they’ve reached the other side of the mountain, the danger doesn’t end. The coca then has to be transported along the ’Camino de la Muerte’, or Highway of Death’. It’s the only route connecting La Paz, Bolivia’s administrative capital, with the Amazon Basin. And it’s officially the most dangerous road in the world.
Subscribe Free Documentary Channel for free:
Join the club and become a Free Documentary Patron:
#FreeDocumentary #Documentary #MostDangerousRoads
Free Documentary is dedicated to bring high-class documentaries to you on youtube for free. With the latest camera equipment used by well-known filmmakers working for famous production studios. You will see fascinating shots from the deep seas and up in the air, capturing great stories and pictures from everything our beautiful and interesting planet has to offer.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm đánh bạch thủ lô xiên hiệu quả và chính xác
- Bí quyết chơi nổ hũ đổi thưởng bách chiến bách thắng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cầu xóc đĩa Dabet – Chơi là có thưởng, đơn giản, hấp dẫn
- Running The Arcade Game Outrun2 Special Tours SDX Natively On PC (Arcade)(Teknoparrot)(wrapper)
- Rare Americans – Hullabaloo (In Studio Lyric Video)