Surprisingly yesterday Apple dropped the second beta of iOS 11 to developers on Wednesday with countless changes. The notable changes are nice and few new features are added. Beta 1 Bugs are now fixed and it’s more improved and way faster then the beta 1 and iOS 10.3.3. If you have not updated yet then to iOS 11 then you should install it now on your iPhone & iPad and enjoy all the features right away. As the iOS 11 beta is only available to Apple Developers but you can also install it on your iPhone/iPad now by registering your iPhone or iPad to Apple Developer Program > We are offering iPhone/iPad/Mac UDID registration to Apple Developer Program for only $15, if you are interested then add your device to Apple Developer Program here > to get access to the iOS 11 beta, watchOS 4 beta & macOS High Sierra.
What’s different in iOS 11 beta 2
A large number of iOS 11 beta 1 bugs have been fixed that was annoying users, like crashing when deleting a voicemail, manual screen brightness not staying set, 3D Touch on phone numbers and addresses not working. Now all these are working fine.
- As for the new features, we have the initial implementation of the much touted Do Not Disturb While Driving mode that will lock your phone as well as send a custom auto-reply (customizable in Settings → Do Not Disturb) should someone text you.
- Control Center can now be disabled inside of applications if you don’t like it.
- The Files app now has started to show external locations like Google Drive and Box. You can even use 3rd party accounts in the Files app. This makes the files access very easy for the users.
iOS 11 beta 2 New features and changes
Apple always brings new features when it releases a new beta version of their iOS. There are many new changes in iOS 11 beta 2 also. Here are the new features of iOS 11 beta 2 for your iPhone & iPad.
- CarPlay now has lane guidance in Maps
- Smaller speed in Maps
- To edit/add filters in Photos you now tap the edit button in the top right corner instead of the sliders icon
- Now Playing widget has been tweaked
- New phone placeholder icon when no album artwork present in Now Playing widget
- Audio source switcher is now available on Lock screen
- New orange color for the new Echo effect in Messages
- Do Not Disturb While Driving is enabled with extra options in Settings
- Control Center can be turned on or off while in apps
- New search options within Apple Music
- You can now select multiple items in Photos
- Bluetooth widget now works the same as Wi-Fi: instead of turning off, it will just disconnect from whatever is connected to it
- Notification Center pull down has a gradual blur
- New Share sheet extension: Save to Files app
- Safari has new experimental features in Settings
- Dictation is now available in Hindi
- New options in Settings to make notification banners permanent or permanent
- Built-in screen recorder boosts video capture resolution to 1080p
- The battery icon is improved now.
- The battery life is much better than iOS 10.3.3 also.
- Speed bumps across the device now.
Check out the Review & full features covered by iDeviceHelp youtube:
So these are the new things you are getting in the iOS 11 beta 2. The new iOS 11 is just amazing. You will love it when you update your iPhone/iPad on it. Register your iPhone/iPad to Apple Developer Program here >
Stay tuned for more updates and new features of iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
[Souces: IDB, iDeviceHelp]