Apple just released the iOS 10.3 beta 1 to developers. If you want to install latest iOS 10.3 then register your iPhone to Apple Developer Program from this link: http://bit.ly/regudid
We will register your device to Apple Developer Program then you can install the profile and update to iOS 10.3 beta’s and all upcoming iOS beta for next 1 year. Enroll now. We are uploading our iPhone to iOS 10.3 beta 1 right now. Stay tuned for more updates.
Also apple has solved the battery issue of iPhone 6s in this iOS 10.3 update. Most changes are for the new Airpods. So far, we got these new things in the new iOS 10.3.
What’s new in iOS 10.3:
– There’s a new “Find My AirPods” tool to help users locate lost AirPods.
– SiriKit can be used to pay bills, check on the status of payments, and schedule future rides.
– The weather icon in the Maps app includes 3D Touch to show hourly forecasts.
– CarPlay includes new shortcuts for launching recently used apps.
– CarPlay’s Maps now features EV charging station locations.
– HomeKit supports programmable light switches.
– Conversation View in the Mail app features navigation improvements.
– When installing iOS 10.3, it will update the file system to Apple File System (APFS), so it’s important to make a backup before updating.